Hey GNovAs! Welcome to Patch 3.57. The full patch notes can be found at the lodestone (link) but here’s a quick rundown on the highlights.
Some changes for those working on your Anima weapons:
- Drop rate of Luminous Crystals has been increased
- Number of crystals required to exchange for Astral and Umbral Nodules has been reduced from three of each to one of each
- Now receive 2 Crystal Sands from Ulan when exhcanging items
- Singing Clusters cost has been reduced to 80 Lore
- The quest “Seeking Inspiration” now gives 18 Singing Clusters
- The weekly limit on Alexandrian Gears has been removed.
- Only need 4 Alexandrian Gears to exchange for a Micro Tomestone
- Strength of Echo in Alexander (Savage) is now 15%
The following Trials are now in Duty Finder:
- The Minstrel’s Ballad: Thordan’s Reign
- Containment Bay S1T7 (Extreme)
- The Minstrel’s Ballad: Nidhogg’s Rage
- Containment Bay P1T6 (Extreme)
- Weekly restrictions on coffer drops and Mhachi Shillings has been removed
Can now buy Deepest Gobdip from Bertana using a Mhachi Farthing, Mhachi Penny and Mhachi Shilling
When registering to enter Diadem, players who discard their mission ceruleum after being matched but prior to entering the instance will incur a penalty for abandoning the duty.
- An issue wherein enmity from the elementally amplified wind crystal, which appears in The Diadem, was not canceled under certain conditions.
- An issue wherein the effects of Dissipation would be received while a pet is still summoned when the scholar actions Dissipation and Summon were used at the same time.
- An issue wherein action status effects that cannot normally be prolonged were able to be prolonged when another action is used at the same time the astrologian action Celestial Opposition activates.
- An issue wherein the crest was not displayed properly when the item Lord Commander’s Coat was equipped by a Highlander.
- An issue wherein changes to the pulldown menu of the Spoils Trader window were not reflected properly.
- An issue wherein some of the BGM that played during the main scenario quest “Mask of Grief” was incorrect.
- An issue wherein an incorrect name was displayed during the staff credits.